The Phoenix Solar developed and patented mounting system TectoBridge allows photovoltaic systems on nearly every roof.
This allows Phoenix Solar developed and patented mounting system TectoBridge Phoenix photovoltaic systems on nearly every roof. The system allows effective span distances of up to 6 meters and discharges the roof statics. In addition, approximately 70% of the roof hooks can be saved. This saves time of up to 40%.
The advantages at a glance:
- Reduces the need for roof hooks by 70% as spans of up to 6 metres are possible
- Simple planning, as no additional stability certificates are required for the roof
- Effective reduction of roof load, despite higher system stability
- Deployment also on roofs which were previously unsuitable for photovoltaics
- Up to 40% less time for assembly means financial savings
- Aesthetic overall impression for architecturally sophisticated solutions