How does it work?
Putting the sun to work for you
- The solar modules 1 generate direct current from sunlight.
- The mounting system ensures the permanent load-bearing and robust attachment of the solar modules to your roof.
- Inverter 2 converts the direct current into alternating current so that it can be fed into the grid.
- PV generation meter 3 records your electricity yields for billing at the energy supplier.
- The existing house connection 4 to the public grid continues to be used.
- Power meter 5a records the amount of electricity you take from the public grid.
- The reference and feed-in meter (bi-directional meter) 5b records the electricity taken from the public grid and the amount of electricity fed into the public grid.*
Whether solar modules, inverters or complete assembly systems, it is ultimately the quality and reliability of all components that are the most important prerequisites for long-term, secure yield and return from your solar plant.