POWER-ONE AURORA® Inverter
The advantages at a glance:
- Innovative high-tech products with high energy efficiency
- Power-One stands for innovative high-tech products for over 30 years
- AURORA ® offers Inverters for different system sizes, for indoor and outdoor use
- Modern communication solutions for remote system monitoring
- Aurora ® PVI-Desktop as wireless, attractive monitoring with touchscreen and color display
- All Phoenix Solar Aurora ® PV Inverters comply with the following safety standards and certifications: VDE0126, CEI 11-20 IV ed, DK5940, IEC 61 683, IEC61727, EN50081, EN50082, EN61000, CE, Real Decree RD1663
* The manufacturer‘s terms and conditions of guarantee apply.
The manufacturer Power One
Power-One, with headquarters in Camarillo, California has been standing for innovative hightech products with the highest energy efficiency for more than 30 years now. The company is one of the leading manufacturers and has a wide range of products today. Power-One has development and manufacturing centres in America, Europe and Asia, it has an international sales network and develops energy efficient inverters for different system sizes in the field of renewable energy and power supply systems for other industries like the telecommunications and IT sector. State-of-the-art communication solutions for remote system monitoring allow for a safe and efficient inverter performance control and yield query.