POWER-ONE AURORA® Central Inverter
The advantages at a glance:
- Scalable inverter system consisting of 55-kW-modules
- Available with fitting low-voltage-transformer or transformerless. ATTENTION: The TL-version needs an addtional transformer, e.g. for medium-voltage. The operation of a transformerless device only is not possible!
- Simple maintenance thanks to easy front access to major components
- Systems with two or more modules can run in “Master/Slave”- or „Multi-Master/Slave“-operation
- Integrated DC-input-fuse and back-feed blocking diodes
- Extended lifetime due to electrolyte-free capacitors
- 1,000 V maximum input voltage
- Prepacked and checked delivery
- Modularity reduces downtimes (especially in “Master/Slave”-operation)
* The manufacturer‘s terms and conditions of guarantee apply.
The manufacturer Power One
Power-One, with headquarters in Camarillo, California has been standing for innovative hightech products with the highest energy efficiency for more than 30 years now. The company is one of the leading manufacturers and has a wide range of products today. Power-One has development and manufacturing centres in America, Europe and Asia, it has an international sales network and develops energy efficient inverters for different system sizes in the field of renewable energy and power supply systems for other industries like the telecommunications and IT sector. State-of-the-art communication solutions for remote system monitoring allow for a safe and efficient inverter performance control and yield query.