Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Table of Contents
- 1. When was Phoenix Solar AG founded?
- 2. Where is Phoenix Solar AG’s headquarters?
- 3. Where does Phoenix Solar AG have a presence?
- 4. In which business does Phoenix Solar AG operate?
- 5. What is the company's business model?
- 6. What philosophy lies behind the business activities?
- 7. Where can I find further information on the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board?
1. When was Phoenix Solar AG founded?
Phönix SonnenStrom AG was founded on 18 November 1999. In June 2007, the company was renamed Phoenix Solar AG to take account of increasing internationalisation.
2. Where is Phoenix Solar AG’s headquarters?
In Sulzemoos near Munich in Germany.
3. Where does Phoenix Solar AG have a presence?
Along with a sales network throughout Germany, the company is dedicated to expanding photovoltaics through its subsidiaries all over the world. You will find an overview of our subsidiaries and sales companies here.
4. In which business does Phoenix Solar AG operate?
Phoenix Solar AG is an international photovoltaic system integrator. The company develops, plans, constructs and takes over the operational management of utility-scale and mid-size photovoltaic power plants and is a specialist wholesaler of complete solar power systems, solar modules and accessories.
With its subsidiaries on three continents, the company has sold solar modules with an output of well over one gigawatt worldwide since it was founded.
5. What is the company's business model?
Together with our customers, we develop customised solar power plants and systems that are optimally tailored to individual requirements. We are supplier indipendent, offer an extensive best price-performance product portfolio as well as comprehensive services covering the planning, development, building and maintenance of solar power plants, consultation on investment matters and the sale of solar power plants and components to our network of Phoenix Solar sales partners. More information on the business model can be found here.
6. What philosophy lies behind the business activities?
A world in which renewable energy improves the quality of life, is our world. We make extensive use of the inexhaustible power of the sun to generate electricity. This is how we shape the energy supply of today and tomorrow.
Making energy together: our wide range of products and services delivers tailored solutions for our customers. Our competence in consulting services and systems technology is compelling. Through our commitment, we create value for our customers, partners, employees and shareholders.