Versatile uses for disused sites
Active and profitable environmental protection
Disused pieces of land are still not being restored to the natural cycle and therefore remain economically irrelevant.
Furthermore, large roof areas are not put to profitable use and car parks are not fitted with modern carports.
We offer you versatile utilization scenarios for all these disused areas. Invest in a sustainable supply of energy and benefit from an above-average return throughout the 20-year contractual period thanks to photovoltaics.
Phoenix Solar plans and builds customised solutions for commercial plant operators and reliably manages all phases of the entire project.
Phoenix Solar is the right partner for:
- Roofs: sloping roofs from 5,000 m² and flat roofs from 10,000 m²
- Carports: with more than 200 parking spaces
- Open areas: more than 30,000 m² in size that are suitable for development
As Phoenix Solar operates all over the world, our subsidiaries will also serve you with regional, on-site support.
Companies operating in industry, trade and commerce benefit from:
- Low operating costs and calculable financial risks during the contractual period
- Our more then 11 years of technical experience with the latest technologies and our own top-quality solutions
- Extensive commercial consulting and the offer of financing options
- World-wide plant monitoring of currently about 200 MWp via the Phoenix Control Center
- Our international network of high-profile investors and partners
- A “green image” as perceived by the public
- After the contractual term, full restoring of the sites to their original use