The advantages at a glance:
- 195, 200 and 205 Wp output and particularly narrow output tolerance with at least 100% guaranteed nominal output
- Modules with polycrystalline cells and an efficiency of up to 13.7 %
- Solar glass with anti-reflective coating provides a self-cleaning effect and can increase the yield at inclined light radiation
- The use of STRING RIBBON™ wafers allows very short energy return times
- Quality „Made in Germany“
* Our terms and conditions of guarantee apply
Sovello is a fully integrated producer (solar wafers, solar cells and solar modules) and was founded in 2005. Currently, they operate three production plants in the so-called Solar Valley in Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany. The patented STRING RIBBON™ wafers are a result of a procedure that is balanced both economically and ecologically.